Contest Jan 2016-UCO Grilliput Portable Camping Grill
Yes, its time to get out the box of stuff and sort through what I’m not using and generally want to get to a deserving follower
So here it is in all its glory.
Its a small folding grill, made popular in a best selling book about prepping/survival. My personal opinion is its too heavy for “what if” but somebody has to buy it and see what its about.
It breaks down and stores inside the large tubes on the sides, sets up in about 2 minutes. Very easy and self explanatory assembly
If you hurt yourself setting it up, carrying it, dropping it, burning yourself because its hot or stabbing yourself in the eye or anywhere else you are an idiot and shouldn’t have entered the contest.
Yes its mine and we have rules
- no crying or whining about who wins
- if you win and don’t reply to my email in 24 hrs guess what? You didn’t win, I’m paying for this so I’m not waiting around.
- I hate to do this but the winner must be in the continental United States. Postage will kill me if I have to send overseas and I’m not sure if this is an ITAR item but I’m not going to jail over a BBQ.
- One way to enter- Subscribe to the blog via EMAIL. Top right hand side, add your email address and click enter. Everyone who has subscribed already is entered and your email can only be entered once.
- If you don’t want it don’t enter. How hard is that?
This is the first of many givaways I will be doing this year. I have too much crap, and the least usefull for me goes first, a win for you.
You will get a message from me- Quietsurvivalist@yahoo.com if you are the winner. 30 days from today, on Feb 21 I will fire up the random number generator and ONE person will win this little grill.
None of my family, in laws, out laws, heathens or yahoos associated with this web site or its ugly acquaintances are eligible to win. So if I know you, I probably don’t like you, you are not winning.
Click on my advertisers please, it pays the bills:)
Enter now, I have 1 and only 1.