Nov 10, 2016
First Happy Birthdays
To my first wife and the mother of my children
And to the USMC, formed in a bar, and whipping ass since then for 241 years. May you keep kicking ass for another 241 years.
Second a blogger I found today, she is a riot.
- You are unique, but not particularly special. No one really cares about your feels.
- Rewards are for merits, not for showing up. You want something, work for it.
- Success is not guaranteed, to anyone, ever.
- Chelsea Clinton is not a typical case. Stepping out of college with a ridiculously overpriced degree in a totally worthless discipline does not entitle you to a corner office, a six-figure income, and keys to the Executive Shitter. Chelsea is a Clinton, and Clintons get special treatment.
- You are allowing yourselves to be pawns of the Left who have been grooming you your whole lives to be their frontline in an uprising. Saul Alinsky called people like you “useful idiots”. You are happily following a group of rich, sequestered out-of-touch actors and “singers” who have no intentions of getting in the trenches with you. You are participating in riots funded by George Soros who has his own agenda and doesn’t give a shit about your hopes and dreams. He’ll cheerfully walk on your corpses to reach his goal.
- Life is hard. You don’t always get to do what you want, when you want. And no one owes you anything. There is satisfaction in hard work and delayed gratification. And you’ll learn all of this if and when you grow the fuck up.
Awesome and to the exact point. The spoiled rotten millennial brats who got a trophy for showing up their whole childhood are coming back to haunt us all.
What they needed was an ass whipping from the opposition when they lost, instead they got a trophy for loosing.
Don’t put away your toys yet, we may need to get out the Butt Hurt Balm for all these little brats